About These Wedding Pictures
The following five sets of photographs were taken after the Hatch wedding that occurred in the Nauvoo Illinois Temple. If you are interested in viewing the photos or ordering printed copies, please note the following:
- The thumbnails in each of the sets below may appear to chopped off. However, when you click on one of these images, the entire image will be displayed.
- To see the larger-sized images, click on any one of the thumbnail images in the set. You can then navigate through the rest of the larger-sized images by using the left and right arrow keys on your computer’s keyboard.
- These images have not been cropped to make them more asthetically pleasing… and are displayed here so that you can determine the content of each. I will crop them to the proper dimensions if you let me know the image names (shown immediatley below the pictures) and what sizes you would like to have printed of each.
- Because of the number of pictures in these sets, I reduced the image sizes that were uploaded to this website in order to save space. However, all of the orginal images are high quality and they can be printed as large as desired.
Please be patient with this website… it is sometimes slow.
Click on one of the set numbers below to view a set of photos.
- Set 1 – Front of the temple
- Set 2 – Across the street by the statues and with the Mississippi River in the background
- Set 3 – On the hillside with the Catholic church’s steeple in the background
- Set 4 – On the side of the temple
- Set 5 – Reception at the Macomb Ward, Nauvoo Stake
If you have questions, would like changes made, or you would like prints made of any of them, please contact Steve at: SteveFrazierPhotography@gmail.com
Feel free to leave a comment, too! 😀
PS: I also maintain a website on Flickr at www.flickr.com/photos/SteveFrazier that contains many more pictures. Please feel free to drop by anytime!